"Worthy of the Calling" Marriage Conference 2019!
Couples come together to strengthen their marriages
“…walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called.” Ephesians 4:1
At the conference, we focused on living our lives worthy of the calling, courageous leadership, standing firm in the fire, hope during suffering and put the gospel on display! Over one hundred First Response personnel attended this one day event and walked away refreshed, renewed, and ready to walk worthy of their calling both as First Responders and as husbands and wives.
If you would like to host a conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Note from Heidi Hogan, Director MWCN Family Support Division
Life is hard enough but adding the challenge of being a first responder with the stresses of family life can be overwhelming. You are such a critical part of our society’s safety and success, but the trials, suffering, and tragedies you face come with a high price. Therefore, you need an avenue to come together, share stories, challenges, victories, and failures. We are here! We are eternally grateful for your service, dedication and sacrifice to your calling and would be honored to serve you and your family! You are loved!
What We Offer:
• Counseling Referrals: Addiction, Marital, PTSD, Suicidal
• LODD family & department care
• Stress & Resiliency Training in partnership with The 10-33 Foundation
• First Responder Fellowships & Gatherings
• Speaking Engagements, Articles in Law Enforcement Today, Radio Interviews
• Financial Assistance, Spiritual Guidance, Biblical Discipleship, Home & Hospital Visits, Meals, Meeting Needs, Prayer, Etc.
• Annual Law Enforcement Seminars: http://www.leomarriages.com
• Networking with other First Responders “Midwest Law Enforcement & Family Support” facebook group /https://www.facebook.com/groups/1017384491619443/